Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Stuff

Hey guys,

though you'd enjoy these....

I've been wanting to draw these two characters for a while, and so here's my little effort to Solid Snake and Hellboy (by the way I have no idea what got in to me with the chrome like shadings on snake's suit, so forgive me for that one)...... plus some random guy and the weird ass appearance of a drawing I previously erased.....

















And now, for something completely different, Chicken Ninja, and my Dark Wing Duck nostalgia moment....















Once again, enjoy.

Carmelo

2 comments:

TMALO70 said...

Nice Sketches Carmello...

Looks like Your gettin' in Quite a bit of Practice with that Ink Pen.

I Really Like the HellBoy... I think I have a Hellboy Sketch Somewhere. If I find it, I'll post it to LRC.

DarkWing Duck was the Shit... I Loved that Show when it was on...

More Art Mello, More Art...

Later,

T...

Mello said...

Thanks man, I'll see to approach a scanner as soon as possible, If I don't decide to go tablet crazy first.

By the way, I can't thank you enough for the heads up on those brush pens. Thanks!